soft tissue therapy & pilates
Soft Tissue Therapy is hands-on bodywork using different techniques in order to assess, treat, and rehabilitate minor injuries on soft tissue and/or maintain soft tissue structures to enable optimal function. It helps to relieve pain, to decrease stiffness and dysfunction, as well as to improve range of motion.
Soft Tissue Therapy has a wide range of benefits for everyone. Athletes have been using the advantages of massage therapy for a long time. But you don’t have to be a sportsperson to benefit. Often our work and lifestyle alone place increased demands on our physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing. Soft Tissue Therapy will have a positive impact on your performance whether in sport, at work or at home.
What conditions Soft Tissue Therapy may help with?
– Muscle aches, pains and fatigue
– Back pain
– Hip, knee and ankle pain
– Neck/Shoulder pain and stiffness
– Pre and post sport activities to prepare, maintain and restore
– Tendon and bursitis conditions
– Tension headaches and some types of migraines
– Stress relief, sleep problems
– Tennis or Golfer’s elbow
– Plantar fasciitis
– Shin splints
Pilates is a method of low-impact exercises that consists of mobility, flexibility, strengthening and endurance exercises. Pilates emphasizes postural alignment, core strength and muscle balance. And like every exercise method, Pilates has a lot of mental benefits like releasing stress, enhancing mindfulness and helping to create a self-care routine.
Pilates is for everyone, regardless of gender, age, size, ability, or current fitness level. It’s commonly used as a cross-training workout and recommended for rehabilitative purpose, injury prevention and overall health.
Some benefits of Pilates:
– It increases core strength, energy
– It decreases back pain, stress, menstrual pain
– It prevents injuries
– It enhances body awareness and sports performance
– It improves mobility, balance, cognitive function and flexibility
– It boosts immunity and mood
– It strengthens your bones
Want to know more about how Soft Tissue Therapy and/or Pilates can help you? Contact me on 07375 594527 or email@example.com